Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

My Tityus stigmurus colony is out of control

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by gromgrom, Jun 23, 2013.

1. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    I think I kept TOO many back for a second generation. Third generation is also pictured, blending in with the others (2nd and 3rd instars)

Oh, this is probably 60% of them too... yeahh...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sale em'!!

3. I wouldn't mind taking a few off your hands if you do end up selling some ;)

4. cantthinkofone

cantthinkofone Arachnodemon

ooooh MEE MEEE iLL TAKE SOME :)

5. Your "problem is the same as mine. What was 5 is now 50+ with 2nd instars running around as well! I love em and they go crazy on newly hatched B. lateralis roaches. I'll definitely be selling some soon. I've been idle on the board for too long now.

Jeff

6. Definitely a good kind of "problem" to have. More "trading chips" to other critters you fancy :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. lol @ people asking you to sell them. They have been on sale for over a month!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haha that was my bad I didn't even notice them in the classified section. Really seeing the whole colony of them together was what made me want to get some, without the picture I would have not been so intrigued.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  9. JZC

JZC Arachnobaron

Pretty scorps. Anybody know how strong their venom is?

10. Anonymity82

Anonymity82 Arachnoprince

Strong. Very strong.

11. cantthinkofone

cantthinkofone Arachnodemon

up top of me is right. we are not talking your average bee - wasp stings here. were talking sick in bed down and out type of stings. know a breeder got put down 2 days from a tag. dont know if thats extreme or not. hes been tagged so many time maybe he just has a weakness?

12. Anonymity82

Anonymity82 Arachnoprince

From what I've read these guys are 5/5 on the venom scale.

13. voldemort

voldemort Arachnoknight Old Timer

from what i've heard these are tolerable with each other, putting the word "communal" to new level

14. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

I am thinking that breeder needs to get a new hobby before he/she gives this hobby more unneeded publicity!
    Getting tagged more than once by this species (or any other 'hot' species) is just ridiculous.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.