My Thai Tiger... MOULTING???

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i noticed that shes been commin up to the surface alot lately evene left her burrow and was walking around the tank.... which she hasnt done since she made it .. and also ... all this activity came outa no where.... but then she sealed the entrance ... .. so umm... if a t's a heavy burrow like the Haps.. would she been moulting in the burrow .. this im not sure of this is the first heavy burrow T ive got ... thanks every one..
-sean

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i noticed that shes been commin up to the surface alot lately evene left her burrow and was walking around the tank.... which she hasnt done since she made it .. and also ... all this activity came outa no where.... but then she sealed the entrance ... .. so umm... if a t's a heavy burrow like the Haps.. would she been moulting in the burrow .. this im not sure of this is the first heavy burrow T ive got ... thanks every one..
-sean
Mine has been out every night too. Every few days she seals up the burrow and disappears for a little while tho. She could molt in the burrow tho, mine did about 2 months ago.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
is she still feeding,if not it's possible that a molt is coming on,some of my haplos molt right on the surface while my others molt in their burrows,but if she keeps coming out often,proberly not ready to molt,all of my haplos get very inactive soon before molting,they hardly move at all.