My Tarantula Website! Lots of Pictures!!!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Hello peeps. I had access to my dads camera for a night so I took a lot of pics of my T's. Please check out my site and tell me what you think of the pics. Some turned out really well in my opinion and want to know what the rest of you think. Tell me which is your fav too. Here is the link.
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~tarantul/

Hope it works for you. And Pages may load slow because of all the pics.

peace

TheDon

this is the new website

Last edited:

Damnathius

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well Don, I got to see your Orange Baboon before your bandwidth was exceeded. 56 MB a day, with lots of large pics isn't the best setup. :(

I will look again though, those are some nice pics. Your Baboon is a lot more visible than mine these days. It's a shame they have to be so secretive because they are very cool looking spiders. :)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
OK yes I just realized that the bw limit was 56MB so I will be moving my website to a diff site very soon... I will post again when its on a better site

peace

TheDon

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got the same error.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, let us know when we can check them out.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Tarantula Webpage Back up but diff URL! Lots of pics!!

Here is the same website transferred to a new webhost. Hopefully this one doesnt run out of bandwidth

please tell me what you think of my pics and pick a fav and tell me thnx

peace

TheDon

Last edited:

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
65 views but no replies except when the site wasnt working. Please peeps tell me what you think

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Don,
I was able to see them all and was very impressed. You did a really good job with the pics. I loved your P.irminia's set-up and of course I loved the Trinidad chevron. They all were really nice. I think you did a good job:)
Becky

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Thanks for the reply I put this site up for all you peeps who like pics. Because I know thats my fav part of this board. What do u guys think of the zebra macro pics and the shadow pics? I think they are my fav out of all of the pics because they have a diff type of look to them

peace

TheDon

Damnathius

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics Don. I have only looked at 5 pages since I have a slow connection, but I'll check them all out. :)

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice Job!
I can tell you spent alot of time working on the pics and the set-up. I like the quality of the pics, my favorite was the P. cambridgei.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Great Im glad you liked it. I wish I had the camera all the time because then I could get some really amazing shots. The Chevron was out drinking from her waterdish last night and I was cursing the fact that I didnt have the camera anymore. And The Suntiger was out doing a walk around also which happens once in a blue moon. I think i know what I want to invest my money in.

peace

TheDon

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Come on peeps... tell me what u think... there is 150 something views and like 4 replies. I would really like to know what you guys think of the pictures. And whether it is worth me getting some more pictures. The site is very bare right now only pictures and a little explanation of each. All of this will be updated with backgrounds better explanations and Caresheets and all that good stuff... So please People reply

thnx

TheDon

ines68

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice collection of T´s, congratulation!!! One suggestion, put the menu in all the pages so the visitors do not have to go back and forward

Ines

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ya thats one thing that will eventually be put in... Im working 12hr shifts at work now so I dont have as much time to play with it. But today and tonite I will be fixing everything up.

peace

TheDon

and thanks for the reply... all your suggestions are very welcome. I wanna make this the best site possible

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Really nice pictures:D

Hmmm, pick a fav..........not sure.........I like all of them.
Maybe the Usambara in her web. Mine are also very
secretive:D

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Site updated. Has a little bit of a new look to it and for all those peeps who havent checked it out go to it. And give me some responses tell me what you think of the pics.

thnx

TheDon

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very great pics you got there, I think all of them are great :) The Togo and The Trinidat are some of the T's I think are the most beautiful along with many of the OW arborial T's. Thats some of the T's I'd like to get sometime in the future.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Thoroughly enjoyed it, and THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY PICTURES!!!!

Thanks for sharing!