My tarantula is broken

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Today I tried (again) to play fetch with my A. Geniculata.
I tried with red balls, blue balls and sticks, but it just stays there or walks around in a confused way.

Can't I send a comaint to Ms. Nature?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@torily
I was just joking with him because he speaks Italian.

I've said: "pay attention because one day he/she will bite you :)"

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You're using the wrong toys. My A. geniculata plays fetch just fine. I drop in several crickets. She runs and grabs all of them and makes her own ball. A few days later, I get them back - albeit no longer recognizable as crickets. What can I say? She plays a little rough with her toys.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
You're using the wrong toys. My A. geniculata plays fetch just fine. I drop in several crickets. She runs and grabs all of them and makes her own ball. A few days later, I get them back - albeit no longer recognizable as crickets. What can I say? She plays a little rough with her toys.
Yeah but it has to return it to me!

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah but it has to return it to me!
She does return them! Granted, I do have to reach into the cage with tongs to pick them out. In pieces. But that's my own fault for keeping the cage locked! I'm sure if I left it open she would gladly bring them to me herself. :D

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'll plan on playing outside.
A park maybe?
You're so lucky! We don't have many tarantula parks around here. The dogs have a pretty powerful lobby so they grab up all the prime real estate for dog parks.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
You're so lucky! We don't have many tarantula parks around here. The dogs have a pretty powerful lobby so they grab up all the prime real estate for dog parks.
Just keep it on a leash, then every park is a tarantula park! Not many people are very accepting of t hugs though, mines so friendly always trying to hug all the people and dogs.