My T room is ready.. Finally

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
So I had to move to a much smaller apartment in summer this year. I know a few people on these forums have had to move large collections with them to a new place. Boy it is a task!! :drunk:

Since then I had Ts absolutely everywhere in the new place. From on top of the fridgefreezer to under my bed. I also had to totally refurbish the place as it was a very old and in desperate need of restoration. I have been living like a high lever hoarder. :wacky:

It has been a task that felt like it would never be finished, but today I finished my T room, put up new shelves and organised everything. Even built a new sofa bed so that I can give my family comfortable place to stay when they come over from Spain to visit me over new years day.

It is such a relief to have this room finished but at the same time I had to part with many great Ts. So I no longer have a large collection but I have a comfortable home. Hey, a lot of Americans and Canadians may get jealous of Europe when it comes to the price of Ts, but I can say that we Europeans are jealous of your price for living space :p

Here is the T room now finished :) -

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

... Looks like its dwarfs only from now on, but hey I am cool with that :D

I want you see your T rooms. Especially those of you with fancy lights. You show offs :p

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
crapa pelada (bald head in Lombardy dialect) :kiss: jok

high five for your set up, man. I follow your site progress, eh eh :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
So basically you traded the TV for T shelf space huh? :D

Nice looking T room man. I'll be adding another shelf to my room while I'm out on vacation. Those new container are nice but they take up so much room.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
So I had to move to a much smaller apartment in summer this year. I know a few people on these forums have had to move large collections with them to a new place. Boy it is a task!! :drunk:

Since then I had Ts absolutely everywhere in the new place. From on top of the fridgefreezer to under my bed. I also had to totally refurbish the place as it was a very old and in desperate need of restoration. I have been living like a high lever hoarder. :wacky:

It has been a task that felt like it would never be finished, but today I finished my T room, put up new shelves and organised everything. Even built a new sofa bed so that I can give my family comfortable place to stay when they come over from Spain to visit me over new years day.

It is such a relief to have this room finished but at the same time I had to part with many great Ts. So I no longer have a large collection but I have a comfortable home. Hey, a lot of Americans and Canadians may get jealous of Europe when it comes to the price of Ts, but I can say that we Europeans are jealous of your price for living space :p

View attachment 227001 View attachment 227002 View attachment 227003 View attachment 227004

I want you see your T rooms. Especially those of you with fancy lights. You show offs :p
Very cool. Great work, congrats.

Leonardo the Mage

Arachnosquire

View attachment 227001 View attachment 227002 View attachment 227003 View attachment 227004

If that's a small collection, I have a hard time imagining a large one. :wideyed:

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Very nice, though those stacked up deli cups on the shelves with no sides would make me nervous...

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@gypsy cola If you are then get some LED lighting ;)

I love seeing that stuff. Maybe one day I can have them and some matching enclosures that arent deli tubs or RUBs ahah

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@Chris LXXIX @crone @Cassiusstein @Trenor Thank you guys :)

@mistertim Thank you. I am super cautious and made sure they are alined at the wall. I think the photos are quite deceiving as the shelves are wide. Nice n sturdy too ;)

Just happy there is room to walk about instead of constantly watching my feet :D

I need to find all the males a nice shelf somewhere cool now. They are all on top of my fridgefreezer for the time being :rolleyes:

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
It looks fabulous! I am jealous of people who can just have their gang out in the open on shelves like that... my cats prevent me from having that - everyone has to be behind a barrier.
I got a laugh at you mentioning that you will have family coming over and sleeping in that room. I don't think I can count even one person that I know personally who I could get to sleep in that room without me paying them. I would be sleeping there. :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It looks fabulous! I am jealous of people who can just have their gang out in the open on shelves like that... my cats prevent me from having that - everyone has to be behind a barrier.
I got a laugh at you mentioning that you will have family coming over and sleeping in that room. I don't think I can count even one person that I know personally who I could get to sleep in that room without me paying them. I would be sleeping there. :)
Thank you Vanessa! :)

The sofabed is more than likely going to be hosting me at the time as all family (apart from niece and nephew) are really scared of spiders... infact I got a surprise when they said they are coming over to stay :D

Also this is a study room that has lock so the dogs and cats cant get in. In my old place I had all set up in glass front cupboard with the locking latch. I wouldnt ever wanna risk one of my pets with any T situation, that would make me so nervous :anxious: