My T has P.M.S.

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's right. P.M.S. : Pre-moulting syndrome !

Won't eat, won't come out of his hide. He been hidden for 2 weeks. I know he's alive because he changes directions daily in the hide... but man is it boring.

I miss my GBB...

How long is this going to last ?

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My B. vagans has been in premolt hiding for about the same time. Your right it is hard to be patient.

snoflax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
At least you can see yours! My A.versicolour has been in hiding for about a week now. Her web is behind her cork bark so I can't see her at all. :(
I would be worried but I went through the same thing with her back in early November, took her 3 weeks to come out again.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Minutes, days, weeks, months. Any of the above. Just make sure it has access to water.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P. murinus is in premolt since 2 weeks ago or so, I'm desperate too, but I have to be patient, I have no choise :}

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, my Lividum wuz in premolt since Thanksgiving
hope anyday now, seems like the older they get
the longer it takes em
hope Am wrong :rolleyes:

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Patience My Friend.

I know what you mean. My GBB lasted approx. 21 days in premolt. At times I noticed that he would sit on his hide relaxing when I refilled his water dish. He molted on the 27th of Feb. and you should see him now at 3.5". Yes, I was worried, but it's all part of being an anachnodad. Gotta love it!!
Fred:razz:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
lol, my g. pulchra was ins premoult for about 4-5 months...
so be patient. better still: get yourself another t that can keep you entertained while the other one is in premolt

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
I have no idea what my crawshayi and three of my lividums are up to... dunno if they are in pre-moult ;)

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is why you get a lot of spiders. Almost something always going on.

Hmmm and I do have to go to the pet store today for crickets...

Thwy have a beatiful Smithi there I've been itching to get ( excuse the pun )

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
molting time

Yes, it can be hard to just wait for them to molt and come back out. Once 7 of my 13 Ts were all in pre-molt, was nerve-wracking, but you just have to wait it out.