My T has her own facebook page!!!

Arachnos

Arachnopeon
Yep, Pepper the G.rosea now has a facebook account and thinks it would be pretty cool if all of you fellow T lovers would follow this link and send a friend request. Even better, get your T a facebook account so all our spiders can have spider friends lmao!!!
Interesting, my P. regalis was just asking me the other day if she could create her own facebook account after watching me use mine through the tank glass. I said no because I did not think she would have any friends. Now I will have to rethink that answer!:razz:

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Will it update its status every 3 minutes like some of my friends do?
haha i hate when people do that so annoying!! :mad:

Interesting, my P. regalis was just asking me the other day if she could create her own facebook account after watching me use mine through the tank glass. I said no because I did not think she would have any friends. Now I will have to rethink that answer!:razz:
haha this made my day!!

YearsOfDecay

Arachnopeon
Quality lol!!! Do it {D

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Sadly, I would probably be entertained by a bunch of tarantula status updates.

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
I added Miss Pepper! Thanks:D:D
This Is great for those of us with a sense of humor!:clap:{D
:p

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Oh, what the heck. I am sure with 59 Ts some of mine will be doing something interesting to talk to Pepper about. I do have a couple of pet holes, so their status updates would be boring... or just like my A. seemani's to do list. (Remember Scrunchie? Sit scrunched up, sit... you get it). With eight molts in the past week, there's usually SOMEONE doing something here.

Look for a request from "Leah P"

LOL

Marga

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great idea! I suggested it to my spawn-of-the-devil vagans Diablo, and he was all for it until he found out that the forum is NOT called "In-Your-Face" Book. Maybe he'll come around ... we have a love/hate relationship: I love him, he loves to hate me! But now that I think about it, a Facebook account for Diablo might be just the outlet he needs to release his pent-up hostility toward anything and everything Killy. It might even turn him nice.

Stand by ...

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL!!!! I can imagine, but this is strictly a bit of fun {D
Of course but what if your G. rosea fell in love with Diablo the crazy B. vagans, and they decided to hook up via facebook? Then they get married and have babies and what kind of babies would they be, the ramifications of this could be of biblical proportions.

YearsOfDecay

Arachnopeon
Of course but what if your G. rosea fell in love with Diablo the crazy B. vagans, and they decided to hook up via facebook? Then they get married and have babies and what kind of babies would they be, the ramifications of this could be of biblical proportions.
LMFAO!!!! Too funny!!!! :clap: