My T Enclosures...

tebs

Arachnopeon
Here are my 2 level Exo-Terra enclosures...one has a rosea in it and the other one is still waiting for a new T....hopefully I get the money soon for a big female.

Anyway...these enclosures are all done without the use of any silicone or glue...substrate and driftwood was just strategically place to make their hides/caves..thought I'd share it with you guys....

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice looking enclosures. But just wait until you get 10+ you'll start running out of room to put those enclosures lol.

tebs

Arachnopeon
Not if he designs custom shelves {D
That is the plan! Actually the ones they sell in IKEA works pretty well....Kinda like the one TalonAWD uses....By the way Talon if you are reading this you got some sick setups....

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Those enclosures look great indeed. But not to rain on your parade, your Rosea (especially if it's a female) is going to dig. And dig some more. And probably dig a little after that. And that strategically placed substrate will be all over the place and may fall out the doors when you open them! LMAO The wonderful world of G. Rosea. Our enclosures are never good for them until they've remodeled.

tebs

Arachnopeon
Those enclosures look great indeed. But not to rain on your parade, your Rosea (especially if it's a female) is going to dig. And dig some more. And probably dig a little after that. And that strategically placed substrate will be all over the place and may fall out the doors when you open them! LMAO The wonderful world of G. Rosea. Our enclosures are never good for them until they've remodeled.
thanks for the heads up but I actually thought about that when I was setting up the enclosure...all those caves have supporting driftwoods or an exo-terra cave underneath the substrate to make sure nothing falls on him when he starts digging...he actually dug his burrow a lot deeper already but because of the reinforced cave everything's all good :razz:

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats not always true. I've had many G.rosea and not all dig.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Out of the 4 G. rosea ive had none of them ever attempted to burrow. Ive had 2 males and 2 females.