My T enclosures unrented

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
These are the T enclusures I have prepared for incoming bodies. What are your opinions of these? The green and yellow one was actually the wife's idea, because she seemingly starting to take to our Chilli Rose, that she was a bit afraid of initially. I'm proud of her.

Last edited:

smkrus

Arachnopeon
L para and a brachy would make nice additions in those. I would buy slings, they are awesome, got 5 this month!:eek:

captmarga

Arachnobaron
RE: My T enclosures

Lots of people use the Critter keepers - I have some ready for when my OBT slings are a little larger to move into. The only drawback I would see with the other enclosure is a spider that is very active or jumpy. If opening it, I'd make sure it was sitting inside a "catch" basin, just in case. I personally prefer bigger tanks for my T's (because *I* like them and I have space for them, but that is me. The Critter Keepers... perfect for smaller T's.

Marga

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Yes these would be for the smaller ones. I want to get a few docile guys, that are active but not as skittish. Because yes, opening the green enclosure is asking for an escape artist to try their hand. LOL But my 4.5" Rosie is definately too big for these IMO

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G. pulchripes :D A young one of course, it would eventually need a larger home, but they don't grow very quickly. Generally they are even tempered, not terribly quick, & nicely colored.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G. pulchripes :D A young one of course, it would eventually need a larger home, but they don't grow very quickly. Generally they are even tempered, not terribly quick, & nicely colored.
+1 Always a winner in my book.