My t. blondi is going through a moult, and i have a question

AnimalMother

Arachnopeon
My t. blondi was on its back this morning at 9:45 am.
I came back home today at 5:45 and he was out of his old skin and standing but his old skin was still his carapace. How long should the molt normally take to finish and how long should I wait to see if he gets it off?

Also, the little guy is not even a year old. If that matters.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
umm he still has the old exo still attached at the carapace? that should have been first to go ......i dont know what to do . you may wind up having to help him out there. i think maybe some distilled water to moisten whre the old carapace is still attached . be very carefull with him he is very soft still i am sure and can be damaged but ...
maybe someone else will answer you pretty soon who has had this issue before. ive seen legs stuck and small spots but never a carapace attachment

AnimalMother

Arachnopeon
I took his cage down from the table it was on and examined it more carefully, and He has successfully molted. Yet, the old molt is still on top of him. I have examined it from every angle and am positive that the molt is done, Can I take it off of him or should I just let him deal with it? Thanks

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ohh thats good i thought you meant it was stuck lol
best to not bother him at all for a week or 2

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
good to see it wasnt another blondi moulting problem hehe

i cant wait for mine to moult