My spiders

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Hey everyone just wanted to reintroduce myself. I've been keeping tarantulas off and on for almost 20 years. Really jumped back into the hobby since moving to Arizona. I've currently got 7 spiders, most of them slings. 2 King Baboons, 1 adult and 1 juvie, a P. cancerides sling, H. maculata sling, 2 H. gigas slings, and a Nhandu carapoensis sling.
Unfortunately i could only get decent pictures of a few of them. The others are pet holes.
First two pictures are of my 7 year old P. muticus. She's only about 4".
IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1141.JPG
H. mac sling. Sorry about the glare. If you squint you can see him lol. IMG_1135.JPG
P. cancerides sling. Basically a pet hole. 1.5"
IMG_1146.JPG

Last edited:

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
My P. cancerides is out and about until she goes into premolt, then her cage looks completely empty and calm, because she has disappeared under the substrate, lol. That P. muticus is gorgeous! I would buy one if I could find a juvenile or adult for sale, I'm just a bit too impatient to raise them

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Yeah mine was all over her container the first few days after i got her. Then she finally discovered the hide and i never see her anymore lol. Not sure if it's premolt or not. Guess we'll see.
Ken the bug guy might have a couple juvie king baboons right now. That's where i got my recent one. They are definitely slow growers.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can try but it won't be pretty lol. He's been at the bottom of his burrow since i rehoused him.
Oh. No sense in digging him out. I was just trying to get an idea of their looks when smaller. I'll google a few images. Haha

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Nevermind found a picture. They look like miniature versions of their adult selves from about 1.5" on. 11233778_848794105168876_926431275576907958_n_zps54iwhmqw.jpg