My spiders.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Had a play with black and white again to make sort of a B-movie/Creature feature poster.

basin79

ArachnoGod

Also had a mess again with black and white with a splash of colour.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Had to rehouse this little rascal so got some pics at the same time. Not the best as I had to stand up away from my camera but they do the job.

Calommata signata

basin79

ArachnoGod
Kiss of death. You can see the actual true colour of this lass where the fluids from the cricket's mouth have washed away the sand and dust from her leg. Once she buries again the dust and sand particles will get trapped in little hairs and she'll be all camouflaged up again.

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Kiss of death. You can see the actual true colour of this lass where the fluids from the cricket's mouth have washed away the sand and dust from her leg. Once she buries again the dust and sand particles will get trapped in little hairs and she'll be all camouflaged up again.

So basically they will change colors to whatever sand you put into the enclosure because it sticks to their hair ? Keep these photos coming @basin79 !!

basin79

ArachnoGod
So basically they will change colors to whatever sand you put into the enclosure because it sticks to their hair ? Keep these photos coming @basin79 !!
Yes pretty much. Although I'd only ever use natural sand not anything dyed just to be safe.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I have mine in white sand as well... looks really cool when she buries herself and it looks like an empty enclosure. :rofl:
Aye. They're so comical when they dig their little pits and then cover themselves over.