My spiders.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
This reminds me of one I saw a few days ago. A huntsman dangling from a stick a few inches off the ground. I was working on the plumbing in my usual fashion, forgetting things and going back in the house repeatedly for some part or tool. So I'd glance at the spider in passing. At one moment it was vibrating. Another is was doing track and field warm up exercises. Then poof, two spiders. All in the span of around half hour. My point of view was like a sped up video with most of the frames removed, the spider explaining as time went on, 'It's easy, I do this, this, this and there we go!' and after a few minutes rest it casually strolled away.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Thought I may as well post this even though she was pretty much fully out in the last pic.

basin79

ArachnoGod
5 days post moult and the red has started to develop on her chelicerae. Pic took through her enclosure lid as I wasn't going to disturb her.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Wanted some pics of my Porrhothele antipodiana today. Sadly she didn't feel like playing model.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's been 2 weeks since this gorgeous lass moulted so I thought she'd appreciate some food. Nope.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Liphistius cf ornatus has made her trapdoor bigger. Hoping it means there's a moult coming up. Won't be too soon though as she fed yesterday.