My spiders.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Just fed this little man. Initially he grabbed the cricket via a wing bud. The venom had no effect on the cricket. It was only when he bit the cricket on the body that it took effect. Immediately as per usual.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
Just fed this little man. Initially he grabbed the cricket via a wing bud. The venom had no effect on the cricket. It was only when he bit the cricket on the body that it took effect. Immediately as per usual.

I love how serious it looks in that last picture.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
my name is 'cloose.
i love the sand
on my caboose.
when all goes as planned
i bite cricket
in one quick hit.

basin79

ArachnoGod

Whilst recording the above feeding video I got some pics too (also on the vid). I almost managed to get an in focus pic of my trapdoor flying out of her burrow.

Adult female Gandanameno sp

She suits being black and white too.

The Seraph

Arachnolord

Whilst recording the above feeding video I got some pics too (also on the vid). I almost managed to get an in focus pic of my trapdoor flying out of her burrow.

Adult female Gandanameno sp

She suits being black and white too.

The Gandanameno is so cute! What establishment did you procure her from to add into your collection?

basin79

ArachnoGod
The Gandanameno is so cute! What establishment did you procure her from to add into your collection?
I've got 3 females. Bought all of them online. My original lass is getting on now so bought another adult and a juvenile that's now a young adult.

basin79

ArachnoGod
The timing or lack there of I have is quite remarkable. I was getting some feeding videos including my Liphistius cf ornatus. So I'm recording said video and the little rascal came out and actually STOPPED out motionless for ages. So of course I didn't have my camera with me. I've been trying to get some pics of the little rascal for quite a while. Took a few on my phone then went to get my camera. Little bugger had gone back. Can't explain just how gutted I am.

Camera pics of my Sicarius thomisoides and Gandanameno sp.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
The timing or lack there of I have is quite remarkable. I was getting some feeding videos including my Liphistius cf ornatus. So I'm recording said video and the little rascal came out and actually STOPPED out motionless for ages. So of course I didn't have my camera with me. I've been trying to get some pics of the little rascal for quite a while. Took a few on my phone then went to get my camera. Little bugger had gone back. Can't explain just how gutted I am.

Camera pics of my Sicarius thomisoides and Gandanameno sp.

I love your Gandanamenno so much. It looks like somebody tried very hard to make the least threatening thing ever.

basin79

ArachnoGod
For those not wanting to watch the video.

2 little Sicarius thomisoides slings.

Little finger for scale.

basin79

ArachnoGod
A beautiful new pet spider. Platythomisus octomaculatus. Once she's settled I'll get some better pics.

My little finger for some scale.