My spiders.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pretty Phid! As soon as they're large enough put up some photos of the Gandanameno sp!
I know it's not what you meant but these are the Velvets the day they arrived a few weeks ago. Bigger than I thought they'd be but still small. Phone pics (I didn't have my camera then).

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
This gal arrived today.

Sicarius Terrosus.

You can see she's missing her first left leg and second right. Hopefully a few sheds and she'll be perfect.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Noticed a few mites in with the Gigas slings. They're rubbish at house keeping. Anyway I decided to rehouse them.

Sling 1 (testicle with legs). This ate a large cricket recently. It won't be getting fed for a while.

Sling 2 had some real attitude. Bless.

Note the mites.

The attitude carried on in the new larger tub.

basin79

ArachnoGod
The little rascal was out and about again. Bagged a small adult male cricket.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Gigas sling 1 shed the other day. So they've both shed in my care now. Can't wait until they put some size on. I loved my adult female.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I hadn't seen my jumper out and about prowling. Just found out the reason. New clothes.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Being a mygalomorph, I'm guessing the gigas will have the same lifespan as some tarantulas? Also, how many Sicarius species do you have? I'm realllyyyyy trying to get into other mygalomorphs and true spiders.