My son and his hisser

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
cute!!! My 5 year old son has a pet hisser of his own as well... he takes him out and reads him stories, even

Bugs In Cyberspace

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That is super cute! Mine are heading off to school in a few minutes, one watching TV with her extra time and the other playing on the computer with his. They grow up so quickly and so far from nature if you don't re-expose them regularly.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Munchin toddlers

:cool: Kyuwill , Kids -n- bugs! Fantastic shots! :) I'm guessing you intentionally omitted at least one "quick-pop-it-in-the-mouth" pic, though. I can't say I blame you. I would have too. {D Thanks for sharing and.........

Cheers,

Terry

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
lol thank and no he has never put it in his mouth lol. He is extremely careful with his pets.. He even gets the mice out by himself :). Pets are less dead fun and he picked up on that fast :p

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
D'Mom, Yeah, I was just teasing, but on the same token I wouldn't put it past any kid at about that age. I'm glad he's learning young, though............. and hopefully another world re-knowned zoologist in the making. :clap: Terry

edit- I must say from the photos it appears that he's being very gentle with the hissers. Looks almost like he's giving a presentation. (-:

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Aww. Isn't he precious! :) Thanks for posting this, it's good to see kids excited about bugs!

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
It is funny you say that Terry D.. He does sort of present them to people when they come over.. "buggy head, buggy leggs, buggy sssss "*makes it hiss* (we started calling them buggy because people look at me funny when he talks about roaches )lol I would love for him to be a zoologist. The he could bring mommy home lots of bugs :p

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How sweet! I love pics #2, 4, 5. Reminds me of my little brother.

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
That kids beast, most of my friends wont touch my hissers. i tied my hisser to a string and then to a large heavy container with 3 pennies in it and my hisser that was a nymph pulled it across my pool table.