My scorpions

ShyTeddyBear98

Arachnosquire
This little stunner arrived earlier. I thought she'd be slow so I'd be able to get some really close detailed pics but because of the heat pack (NOT A COMPLAINT) she was ready and set to give me a nip should I get too close. I didn't even get a video of her as she found her cork bark and burrowed down in the sub.

I'm sure in the coming weeks & months I'll get to get some better pics. Probably whilst she's stuffing her face ha ha ha ha.

@ShyTeddyBear98 I knew I had 1 coming when I was commenting on your thread but I don't like typing anything until a new pet is actually here.

Brilliant to see. Did you get the medium or large sized one? Those are the kind of pictures I would have loved to have taken to prove their imperator.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Brilliant to see. Did you get the medium or large sized one? Those are the kind of pictures I would have loved to have taken to prove their imperator.
I got a medium sized 1. I really thought I'd have been able to get some really good macro pics of her claws and eyes but there was no chance.

ShyTeddyBear98

Arachnosquire
I got a medium sized 1. I really thought I'd have been able to get some really good macro pics of her claws and eyes but there was no chance.
Mine is a medium size too. Looks like you got the defensive sibling . I can relate to your pain of your scorpion constantly moving, as mine wouldn't keep still when I tried looking through the clear pot to sex him/her.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Mine is a medium size too. Looks like you got the defensive sibling . I can relate to your pain of your scorpion constantly moving, as mine wouldn't keep still when I tried looking through the clear pot to sex him/her.
My little rascal has burrowed right down and along. I'll see her when I see her.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Just a phone pic sadly but look at this little bugger. 3 segments of a mealworm = a meal bigger than the scorpion.

The baby Paravaejovis confusus are actually bigger than this little 1.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Little rascal. Emphasis on little. My fingertip for scale in the last pic.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This tiny rascal moulted yesterday. The 3rd time. Index finger and a AAA battery for scale.

Chaerilus sp celebes

basin79

ArachnoGod
Of course it is... very nice ! Amazing macro
Yep. In the right hands it'd be capable of some astonishing pics. My lighting let's me down but I'm going to get myself a big light to help with that.