My scorpions

Petr Z

Arachnopeon
Hallo friends, pls, could you help me with sexing Opistophthalmus glabrifrons? I can not find details, only that male has longer and thicker tail and prolonged pedipalp hand. But, I have two and they seems to be the same. Can you say whether they are male/female?

Stiri.jpg

basin79

ArachnoGod
Hallo friends, pls, could you help me with sexing Opistophthalmus glabrifrons? I can not find details, only that male has longer and thicker tail and prolonged pedipalp hand. But, I have two and they seems to be the same. Can you say whether they are male/female?

View attachment 294808
I believe mine is a female so look at her pics and then you should be able to work it out.

basin79

ArachnoGod
New pet. A little baby scorpion. Chaerilus sp celebes. Once he/she has settled in I'll get some better pics.

And by little I mean tiny.

FrankiePinchinatti

Arachnoknight
I've had scorpions for about 9 years now and just noticed that they have more eyes on the front! I thought all they had was the 2 on top. Thanks so much for these high res closeups, they are amazing.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've had scorpions for about 9 years now and just noticed that they have more eyes on the front! I thought all they had was the 2 on top. Thanks so much for these high res closeups, they are amazing.
It's amazing what macro shots show up isn't it?

basin79

ArachnoGod
This beautiful lass has been buried for 6 months. Buried as in hasn't been up to the surface to feed or drink. I decided to find her today, well I expected to find bits of her if I'm honest. But as I was gently removing the substrate I heard a hiss!!!!!!! So bloody happy. I set her enclosure back up and put her back. She soon took the cricket I gave her.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My tiny little scorpion is just a little bit less tiny!!!!!!! Quick phone pic.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tried to get some pics of this little rascal in his/her new clothes. You can see just how little in pics 3 and 4. Tiny.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I know Clubber Lang is a vinegaroon but it was just easier to put her in this video.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Gorgeous colored scorpions! Too bad they're consummate borrowers, I would love to enjoy their nocturnal activities as someone said they have nice caramel colors. I want one.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Gorgeous colored scorpions! Too bad they're consummate borrowers, I would love to enjoy their nocturnal activities as someone said they have nice caramel colors. I want one.
Aye. Stunners but they make king baboons look social.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This little stunner arrived earlier. I thought she'd be slow so I'd be able to get some really close detailed pics but because of the heat pack (NOT A COMPLAINT) she was ready and set to give me a nip should I get too close. I didn't even get a video of her as she found her cork bark and burrowed down in the sub.

I'm sure in the coming weeks & months I'll get to get some better pics. Probably whilst she's stuffing her face ha ha ha ha.

@ShyTeddyBear98 I knew I had 1 coming when I was commenting on your thread but I don't like typing anything until a new pet is actually here.