My scorpion pictures

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow John, nice pictures! Love to see them, especially the Tityus and Rhopalurus. Would love to see some more when you can!:)

One question: the bark that the T. silvestris is on, what kind is it and where can you get it? Thanks.
Thanks,

I use cork bark for all mt enclousres. I'm lucky a pet store near in Azirona carries cork bark pretty cheap. Like $7 a pound I think, regardless of the shape. You can get decent sized tudes for cheap. Cork being really light makes it cheaper than most places. You can find it on online reptile stores or in most chain pet stores.

John

punkjepoy

Arachnopeon
great scorps!

I like your tityus species and h.judaicus. Hard to find here in my place..

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
New pictures. I got my Nikon back this evening yeh.
Grosphus ankarana hands down my favorite species...., right now. :eek:
Two mature females. I'm assuming wild caught.

Attachments

Xanthopus

Arachnoknight
Beautiful collection!Wish i can expand mine to yours some day :D. My H longimanus stays in its burrow for like a week now, how did u get a shot of ur swammerdami? Im guessing mine comes out at night tho, i see new burrows every few days...

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is your bicolor an adult?If so,could you post a picture of it next to a quarter?
I'm guessing adult. She's about as big as the one you posted in your thread. I'm not sure at all with this genus.

yannigarrido2

Arachnosquire
is that really a swammerdami? looks a lot paler than the other pics of swammerdamis i've seen. but still very nice photos!! I really want a swammerdami!!

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad you finally got your camera back. As always, absolutely beautiful pictures, and I am glad that the G. ankarana produced some babies, as it looks like in the picture. Nice work, John, you really help the hobby!:)

mma316

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow John:eek:! That Grosphus grandidieri looks like it has a few surprises in store for you. The 6 that I got from you have now hit 4th instar. I can't wait until they've reached adulthood. The ankarana are looking sweet, I can't wait until you start spitting those out into the hobby:D!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Give your bicolor a bath ;P

Grosphus ankarana are ridiculously good looking.