My scorpion collection (Re houses, New scorps, New enclosures)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Just got done doing a re house for all my scorps and housed some new ones. Replaced all my old miss matches KKs and replaced them with Exo Terra breeder boxes. Some may notice some "missing" they were "traded in a sence" for lack of being able to own more at the moment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) Parabuthas Transvaalicus
Sand / cocofiber / Clay mixture
Multiple hides, fake plants, Rocks

2.) Rhopalurus Junceus
Cocofiber, vertical and flat bark, fake plants. Moist and dry spots (ventilation covered to increase humidity

3.) Uroplectes Chubbi
Sand / cocofiber mix, multiple hides . Fake plants , Rocks , patch of cocofiber for a moist area

4.) Tityus Stigmurus
Cocofiber / sand mixture Fake plants , Hides , Rocks

5 - 6.) Hottentotta jayakari / Hottentotta Franzwernerie
Split enclosure . Sand / Cocofiber mixture
Both with multiple hides. Fake plants and rocks

Attachments

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Thanks man. Slowly building the select collection I want. If i could own 100s I would lol but I'm limited at the moment. Ao these are the few i have found thag were on my list. I love these enclosures. Way more. Well worth the money to house a small collection. But definitely not for breeding

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
I know what you mean about wanting more of them, my collection is slowly growing. Getting tanks setup and ability to heat everything is a challenge on its own.
I am holding off on getting too many at the moment, My wife and I are making plans to move out west and the fewer scorps I have at the moment will be less I worry about when we move. Once we are settled in our new home, I will resume collecting.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I know what you mean about wanting more of them, my collection is slowly growing. Getting tanks setup and ability to heat everything is a challenge on its own.
I am holding off on getting too many at the moment, My wife and I are making plans to move out west and the fewer scorps I have at the moment will be less I worry about when we move. Once we are settled in our new home, I will resume collecting.
Space heater for the room.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I use 1 100watt ceramic (no light) heat bulb over all over mine. With my hottentottas closer to it. These bulbs are awesome they will heat up all my scorps just fine