My scorp gave birth!

OneSickPuppy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe im gettin all old and mushy but thats cool. Reminds me of when I was a kid and I caught every kind of creature under the sun ... luckily my dad was all for it as long as I didnt bring the venomous snakes in the house.

Its really awesome to see young hobbyists enthusiastic about the hobby. 3 thumbs up from me.

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow thanks. That makes me feel proud for doing all this research.

How often do you have to feed baby emps?

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you should get some pics up of the little babies{D

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heating problem

I have the little guys in a tubberware container, and I can't seem to get the heat up high enough. I have a heat pad but its not working good enough. How can I get the Temps up?

you should get some pics up of the little babies{D
I'm gonna be posting pics and a short video soon with them... Since my parents found out...

Last edited:

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You better mr z. haha i just got myself a 10 gallon tank, so i can put some scorps in, i also got a heating mat and dish and all that good stuff... haha

Urizen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Personally, if you're having trouble heating them, I'd keep them in seperate small deli-cups or equivalent containers, and place that in a small tank with a pad on the side. Just make sure they have moisture and vent holes in the containers.

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oops, I guess I forgot to post that video. All my scorpions are healthy, eating well, but still on there second instar. Here's the video I made with them:[YOUTUBE]
This page is very likely to have been designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information. Entering any personal information on this page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

more »

Google Safe Browsing uses automated technology to warn you about web pages that we believe may be unsafe. This page appears to be a part of a scam known as a

phishing
attack, in which criminals create fraudulent pages to mimic legitimate sources that you may trust. You can read more about phishing here

antiphishing.org.

You can also learn more about

Google Safe Browsing.
Finally, if you believe this page has been falsely flagged as a forgery, you can
report it to Google.

[]
[/YOUTUBE]

and if that isn't working, here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPdIIFXAS4

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cute they look very happy.:D
Thanks. So far I have not lost any 2i scorpions.

Today one of my scops finally molted! :D I'm really happy, but its acting strange. Its walking weird and I'm worried. I hope he doesn't die :( .

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks. So far I have not lost any 2i scorpions.

Today one of my scops finally molted! :D I'm really happy, but its acting strange. Its walking weird and I'm worried. I hope he doesn't die :( .
me too.. but im sure he will be okay! im sure that if i molted all my skin i would walk a little funny for a while too {D

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks, but there is bad news. The scorpion (who I named Lucky Jr.) on its 3i has died. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I don't know what killed him but the other scorpions have not shown any symptoms. The temps are in the high 80's and humidity is also very high. I don't know what did him in. :(

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks, but there is bad news. The scorpion (who I named Lucky Jr.) on its 3i has died. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I don't know what killed him but the other scorpions have not shown any symptoms. The temps are in the high 80's and humidity is also very high. I don't know what did him in. :(
how many are left?

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well he's the only scorpion I lost that wasn't 1i, but there are 4 left.