My Rhysida Longipes centipede

Insect Boy

Arachnopeon
I've kept a few centipedes before but I let them all go because I only catch them to observe and create study notes about them. This time though, I caught an African Long Tail Centipede and I'm not EXACTLY sure how I can keep it. All I know and heard of was that venom was only as painful as a bee sting (mind you, I've never been stung by a bee and I act a little girly around pain. Must be wrong hormones I'm getting), that they grow only around 3.5-3.7 inches (painfully close to 10 cm) and that this was a favourite to some centipede keepers. Any suggestions would be GREAT, thanks!
By the way, the photo below was a picture of my phone's picture of size comparison of the centipede because the iPad can't screenshot anymore.

Attachments

Spores

Arachnopeon
Care for these guys is pretty straightforward. I kept them on a deeper substrate of peat/whatever is available and comfortable for the centipede. 70-80% humidity, not really any special temperature requirements. Just don't let them get too cold.

You probably won't find a ton regarding their overall care, but a good discussion thread about them's right here.