my recently deceased H. batesii, RIP

Ambly

Arachnobaron
Amblypygi had really re inspired my love for invertebrates and further inspired a second look at everything! I raised this one from it's second molt. Thank you, giant female H. batesii. You taught me things and were an ambassador for your people to the human world, immortalized by a pen and ink drawing from a friend. I hope you're giving small, soft bodied invertebrates and small vertebrates the hug of death on the large buttress tree in the spirit world!!!

Attachments

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sorry to hear it passed. It sounds like you gave it a good long life though.

Ambly

Arachnobaron
Thanks all for the kind words - better than found as a crumpled mess in a failed molt like many end. I was proud to experience her!

Marcus D

Arachnopeon
Amblypygi had really re inspired my love for invertebrates and further inspired a second look at everything! I raised this one from it's second molt. Thank you, giant female H. batesii. You taught me things and were an ambassador for your people to the human world, immortalized by a pen and ink drawing from a friend. I hope you're giving small, soft bodied invertebrates and small vertebrates the hug of death on the large buttress tree in the spirit world!!!

That would be an awesome tattoo, what a great way to memorialize such an amazing creature