User wonderful's Tarantula Pictures

wonderful

Arachnosquire
I forgot I had a post to show all my pics so I’m uploading a few more today. I need to take more pics more often oh well. The first is my Trinidad Dwarf she was actually out today. She is usually hiding so this was a pleasant surprise. The air holes appear gigantic in this pic but I assure you they aren’t.
Next 2 are various spiders I’ve found around the house.
next pic after spiders is my curly hair. She hangs out outside her hide all the time and she is always walking around and redecorating.
last Is my pumpkin patch. She is so pretty. She is in hiding at the moment but I bet she will be out again soon. I love watching her. Since this pic she was webbed up her place like crazy.
I’ll try to post more pics on this now that I remember. I’m not a good photographer by any stretch of the imagination but I still do it 🤓

Attachments

wonderful

Arachnosquire
My A.A. Molted! Big Dong McKenzie (husband named her) is so big now! I can’t wait for her to come out of her “cocoon” and I can grab her former self and possibly see if she is a she or a he. Her legs are long hairy and beautiful. 😍

Attachments

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Her molt is on the bottom. I know these pics suck but it’s the best I can get with how she hid herself. Man…. I wish I could shed my former self and come out all sparkly and new.

wonderful

Arachnosquire
My Trinidad Dwarf has been hanging out and walking around all week. This is definitely a first for her. She was a pet rock basically since I got her as a teeny tiny sling. Now she’s out and about. Walking all over even on the ceiling. It looks like she’s starting to put webbing down her little butt just shimmy’s all over while she walks. Makes her look sassy 😋

Attachments