My pink toe is missing a leg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Alright hold on and I know the cage is probably all wrong but I'm for sure getting some beaches today
Branches aren't really needed, but they are useful. they just need alot of webbing anchor points near the top of the tank.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Alright hold on and I know the cage is probably all wrong but I'm for sure getting some beaches today
Branches aren't really needed, but they are useful. they just need alot of webbing anchor points near the top of the tank.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Damn internet. :banghead:
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Get rid of the heat pad asap, you need a sort of canopy for them to make their webs on. Check out Walmart for a suitable sized plastic tub, those work well with lots of vent.

Zweck

Arachnopeon
Damn internet. :banghead:
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Get rid of the heat pad asap, you need a sort of canopy for them to make their webs on. Check out Walmart for a suitable sized plastic tub, those work well with lots of vent.
Alright and I haven't bought a heat pad yet but so I shouldn't get one? And can you find a image of what you mean by stuff for it to make web on? And will it be okay in that tank for a few days?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Alright and I haven't bought a heat pad yet but so I shouldn't get one? And can you find a image of what you mean by stuff for it to make web on? And will it be okay in that tank for a few days?
Correct, yes, yes. Give me a sec for a pic.

Edit: I'm not at home and I don't have any pics of my avicularia cages on my phone, sorry.

Zweck

Arachnopeon
Alright thank you!
Hey would a critter keeper be better for a pink toe or I have another 10 gallon tank the same as the one I have now but taller. Because don't they like to climb?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Hey would a critter keeper be better for a pink toe or I have another 10 gallon tank the same as the one I have now but taller. Because don't they like to climb?
Read. The. Link.
Then go to Housing section of this site. Search for Aviculara in the Gallery section.
But Read The Link!

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My H. incei lost a leg once, it came back after she molted...