My pet rock has become a pet hole

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
Well I decided to try handling my g. rosea Edith she was seemed to have no problem with it however when I put her back home she proceded to start digging and has now made a burrow right to the bottom of the substrait. I guess I am just lucky that she made it right against the glass so I can still see her.

web eviction

Arachnolord
My rosie is very active always bulldozing lol never makes use of her hide and never burrows strange one she is

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That could be/ most likely is her way of reacting to the stress of being handled. Not all Ts take to handling without presenting signs of stress and some will always show that they are stressed by it. The ones in our collection that do this, do not get handled anymore.

Our G. rosea has a multi story burrow that she comes out of every once in awhile, but for the most part stays down in it. :) Burrowing is normal for G. rosea too.

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
I know roseas are suposed to burrow and I am sure it was her way of saying what the hell if your going to bug me I will just hide down here were you cant get me. I am not worried about her at all its just much harder to see her now.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know roseas are suposed to burrow and I am sure it was her way of saying what the hell if your going to bug me I will just hide down here were you cant get me. I am not worried about her at all its just much harder to see her now.
I see, my apologies then. I thought I detected worry, glad that was not the case. At least you have the good luck of it being right next to the glass! :)