My pedes...

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey, guys.. i'm locke. i attach some pictures of my pedes.. just have fun..!

tyrel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cool! I like the little Alipes sp.

tyrel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks..! i saw this guy was shaking its tails.. i guess i will feel little more cool in coming summer!!!
I'm going to get an Alipes tomorrow. I hope that it does the tail shaking behavior. I'm very curious as to what it looks like.

I'm planning on keeping my centipedes on gravel too, but I havent been able to find much information on it. Do you have any tips I could use?

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm going to get an Alipes tomorrow. I hope that it does the tail shaking behavior. I'm very curious as to what it looks like.

I'm planning on keeping my centipedes on gravel too, but I havent been able to find much information on it. Do you have any tips I could use?
the only one thing i can say is that pede can't burrow on the such small gravels.. ^^;

tyrel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the only one thing i can say is that pede can't burrow on the such small gravels.. ^^;
I've got some pre-made burrows set up for them, so they have some place to hide. Thanks for the advice!

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Definitely some great pics! The pedes definitely stand out on the white gravel. The Alipes sp. are really interesting. I've heard of people keeping them successfully in communal setups but I've always been a bit nervous about putting the words "communal" and "invetebrate" together when it comes to pedes :p