my p. irminia

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here is my big obese girl...i'm pretty sure she's in premolt cause she is really nasty right now(yep more then usual)

and then she decided she wanted to try to kill the camera.

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Jeez Ill never let my irminia near the opening of its tank! Its too damn fast and agressive!!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
she's a good 5-6 inches dls and about 3 years old.

moose

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wrong section, I believe this is supposed to go into the Picture section. :D

Anyways, absolutely stunning! I love the insane amount of webbing she has done!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well she is in pre molt(which i wrote in post 1) and she gets really nasty when she is in pre-molt(also written in post 1).and i was showing how she was getting ready to try to kill my camera.

so instead of making a post saying my p. irminia is in pre-molt. i posted some pictures. notice how shabby she is.

@ novak would it bother you if i posted some pics of my Thrixopelma pruriens.showing her still on her back after a moult and her new colors. and possibly ask for an id on her cause i don't really know what she is.;)

let me know

moose

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What a tubby little gal... but absolutely adorable!

I hope her molt goes very well!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
she's an awesome chunk ol lunk{D i love their aggressive nature,that's why i got my female:) and pretty as can be

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
she hasn't eaten for about a month now...she is way overdue for a molt. but she keeps laying false eggsacks. then eating them the next day.so i don't know what up with her. hopefully she'll moult soon.

moose

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
she hasn't eaten for about a month now...she is way overdue for a molt. but she keeps laying false eggsacks. then eating them the next day.so i don't know what up with her. hopefully she'll moult soon.

moose
Hmmmmm, as soon as she does molt, you might think abt mating her.