My OBT is Very Rude

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Has anyone ever had a polite OBT before?
Yes! All of mine! The only impolite Orange Bobs I have had are mature males. They have very little in the way of patience and understanding for nonessentials like food and water :rofl:

But my girls are lovely. If I was the type of stupid to handle Ts, I would let my girls walk across my hand during a rehouse... that's how polite and cooperative they are.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Yes! All of mine! The only impolite Orange Bobs I have had are mature males. They have very little in the way of patience and understanding for nonessentials like food and water :rofl:

But my girls are lovely. If I was the type of stupid to handle Ts, I would let my girls walk across my hand during a rehouse... that's how polite and cooperative they are.
Dang! I missed a chance to use Orange Bob in my post :banghead:

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mean that they are nowhere near the "crazy/devil/etc" buggers people make them out to be :)
Yes, Depends how they are set up too. If they set up.right they are not as bad as if they set up wrong. I too have had calmer Orange bobs, but often they are not calm

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Clicked for excellent title, stayed for discussion.

I do not have any desire to keep one of these guys so far, but I enjoy the jokes XD

cigarlover

Arachnopeon
Has anyone ever had a polite OBT before?
My OBT is quite calm and not aggressive what so ever. Last night I rehoused it and put up less of a fight than my Gram rosea does. The same goes for my Black Earth Tiger too. He played dead when I rehoused him and only moved after about 15 minutes. Glad I decided not to touch him :D I wouldn’t want to take a bite from either one.

MorrowHorror

Arachnopeon
@MorrowHorror

I've just noticed your ratings to me and your username triggered me: seems a pure H. P. Lovecraft tribute :kiss:
Jeez took me long enough to come back to this post huh? Anyways it was vaguely created for the creepy vibe because I was making youtube videos and other posts that were considered unsettling at the time, the full un was youngmorrowhorror but I dropped the young off it since 1, I am getting older and 2, it makes it shorter and easier to remember now ^^ But yes I am a fan of Lovecraft