My Nhandu Coloratovillosus

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Overlooked IMO. my fav nhandu species period....This one in general, a female, 4''+ is the sweetest T I own...I hear they aggressive, but this T has never posed, or haired at me... strange because they are notorious for kicking hairs...Id like to Give my T some shine today because shes post molt, and I havent seen her in over a month till she finally decided to come out, and, here she is...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Pretty! I wish my fellow was sweet - but he is a real nasty boy! Yesterday I went to give him a new water dish, since he's using the other in his tunnelworks. Knowing he'd thrown a threat before I was cautious. He not only kicked hairs and threw threat poses, he struck the tongs three times! An OBT in stripey socks!

I'm a stripey sock nut, so I think this is one of the most striking patterns on a T. Enjoy your mellow girl!

Marga

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Thanks!...Yeah, weird because when I first got her I wasnt sure what she was..as far as species...I opened the deli cup to take a closer look and she calmly walked straight up the cup and on to my hand and chilled there. What a sweatheart I said... I had to get her....The guy at the pet store later told me as soon as he saw me open the deli cup he was going to let me know that it wasnt one of the handable Ts, but by that time It was already on my hand sitting gently....

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I luv the Nhandu sp. - thats the next one I'm going to start collecting, do you have anyother of the Nhandu?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I have a nhandu chromatus sling, still shy from any adult color....