My next 4 T's

antsman

Arachnosquire
I'm looking at getting 4 more T's soon. I'm trying to pick the easier species to keep.
I have chosen mostly dry loving species. Any information on any of them would be much appreciated, I have been doing my research but I want to cross reference with you all before going forward.
I currently have: Grammostola porteri, Brachypelma albopilosum, Lasiodora difficilis, Grammostola pulchra, Ahonoplema seemanni.

I'm looking at getting: Bumba cabocla 1/2", Chromatopelma cyaneopubsecens (GBB) 3/4", Grammostola rosea 1/2", Trixopelma octerti 1/3". And maybe a Grammostola actaeon 1/2" if I have any cash left.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Are you really sure that you want to get a G. rosea that small? They grow painfully slow, in case you didn´t know.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
You're gonna love that GBB. Even as slings, they have tons of personality. I love watching mine feed. Make sure to give it plenty of anchor points for webbing! I like to use plastic plants and those little plastic coffee stirrers.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
I'd bump up the G actaeon on that list. You can always find a G rosea and like Townes said, it's growth rate is so slow for the size. I have a little female G actaeon. She's very pretty.
The T okerti is nice as well, but they are a bad hair kicker. Keep sensitive body areas like eyeballs away. But a neat tarantula none the less. The B cabocla and the GBB make a nice 4some.

antsman

Arachnosquire
Are you really sure that you want to get a G. rosea that small? They grow painfully slow, in case you didn´t know.
Yup, I am a very patient person, and I want to enjoy every minute I have them. Most of my T's are currently slings, I wanted to get them small so I could see the full process of their development for myself. As I progress in this hobby I will be getting some much larger specimens. Problem is in Canada I am limited to three dealers I know I can trust so, I've been waiting to see some larger females go up for sale.

antsman

Arachnosquire
You're gonna love that GBB. Even as slings, they have tons of personality. I love watching mine feed. Make sure to give it plenty of anchor points for webbing! I like to use plastic plants and those little plastic coffee stirrers.
I've been watching and reading Tom's information on these guys and others and I fell in love.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Yup, I am a very patient person, and I want to enjoy every minute I have them. Most of my T's are currently slings, I wanted to get them small so I could see the full process of their development for myself. As I progress in this hobby I will be getting some much larger specimens. Problem is in Canada I am limited to three dealers I know I can trust so, I've been waiting to see some larger females go up for sale.
In that case, go ahead! I just felt compelled to warn you in case you weren´t aware of their incredible slow growth rate :)

boina

Lady of the mites
I'd bump up the G actaeon on that list. You can always find a G rosea and like Townes said, it's growth rate is so slow for the size. I have a little female G actaeon. She's very pretty.
The T okerti is nice as well, but they are a bad hair kicker. Keep sensitive body areas like eyeballs away. But a neat tarantula none the less. The B cabocla and the GBB make a nice 4some.
I agree with everything said here: T. ockerti kicks hair whenever she feels disturbed. They have a somewhat more arboreal life style than the rest, are you aware of that? And I'd prefer a G. actaeon over a G. rosea, because they've a bit of an attitude and I feel they are more fun.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I got l.parahybana for my first Ts ever and I love them. At about the size of a quarter they have attitude, personality and they are hilarious .
They are great eaters, grow quickly.. I am glad I got them and to boot after having them 2 weeks I think one is in pre molt already.
I named one appropriately subject to change too, his/her name is Kronk after the character in the emperors new groove. It's all Braun and no brain lol.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Bumba is a pet hole. Rosea is super slow growing. GBB would be a great addition. It is a must in anyones collection!

TarantulaBob

Arachnopeon
Aha i love that film. Im new too keeping tarantulas ive got 7 at the moment. Looking to get more.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Following as I have others I would love, long list and I don't know where to get some of them, the dealers here in Canada either don't have them or selling them for way too much.

TarantulaBob

Arachnopeon
Yeah. I was looking at the Goliath pinktoe (sorry dont know the lantin name) for my first nw arboreal is this the best and easiest choice thx.