My next 4 T's

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor

antsman

Arachnosquire
I agree with everything said here: T. ockerti kicks hair whenever she feels disturbed. They have a somewhat more arboreal life style than the rest, are you aware of that? And I'd prefer a G. actaeon over a G. rosea, because they've a bit of an attitude and I feel they are more fun.
Yup, I am aware of their semi-arboreal tendencies. My understanding was that they lived off the ground, but not very high up. So my plan was to make the enclosure similar to the GBB's, but with a little more height.

boina

Lady of the mites
I. mira
M. balfouri
C. darlingi
S. raja
Whatever is S. raja??

(Btw., do you think I need to get an I. mira, too? I already have M. balfouri, I don't want any Ceratogyrus (somehow I strongly dislike the horn) and I've never heard of the last one.)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Whatever is S. raja??

(Btw., do you think I need to get an I. mira, too? I already have M. balfouri, I don't want any Ceratogyrus (somehow I strongly dislike the horn) and I've never heard of the last one.)
I. mira can be a pet hole as it is a trapdoor tarantula but its certainly a beautiful species. It is also dawrf and quite unique.

Sahydroaraneus raja - a iridescent blue dwarf species from India

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Hi i wanted to now is it too frequent changing my Ts soil every 3 months
You dont need to change it unless there is pests living in it that can harm your T. Just remove any undigested or uneaten prey.

Make sure you have adequate ventilation to reduce risk of mould growth

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
What are you using? It is more likely for reptiles that urinate.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I have used that stuff before. You will more than likely end up with mould as it has untreated twigs and chippings in it. All it is is a mix of peat, topsoil, vermiculite and coco fibre.

IMO the best for Ts is topsoil or eco earth.