My newest additions including FIRST snake!

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Two babies, sibling leopard geckos
Not sure about morphs and that business..
(ooohhh I do love new projects + reading material :D )

Baby female corn snake..

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congratulations!!!! They are adorable!! I love corn snakes, I must since I have 15 of them and bred them this summer. Your little one is just to cute. I like leos as well but don't have any.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Congrats :D

Beautiful new additions. Snakes are addicting, I'm sure you won't stop at just one. ;)

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Eeek cuteness overload!

Corns are great. Mine is currently mad at me. He molted last night so I took him out this morning to measure and weigh him. He didn't like his sleep being disturbed lol.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Great pick ups. I can't tell the morphs from those pictures, but there are a lot of great sites on leopard gecko morphs out there. I'm sure you'll easily figure it out.

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you Nevular...
:D
I'm most excited about the snake and her care.
A fellow hobbyist said "oh, you got a regular corn", but she is anything but regular to me.
I think she's awesome!When I saw her she called out to me, could have been extremely common
or extremely rare.
I like that her coloration won't change too much as with other corns, upon maturing
but may get more striking..
I named her "Ahailia".

Last edited:

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
She really is gorgeous, nothing wrong with normals of any type of snake. Our normal Ball Python has to be my favorite snake that we have ever kept, I have had a few people say "oh, she's just a normal," but she is a great snake. I would never hesitate to keep normals of any species we get into. :)

JohnMatthew

Arachnopeon
I have yet to see a morph of a corn I like more than a nice looking normal. Grats on the new pickups, they look great!