My new Ts

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks. My A anax sling is in an enclosure that I am quite sure needs more holes as it has had some condensation. However he is burrowed and looking bloated, for over a week now. Best to wait until after he molts to fix that, yes?
What kind of container is it? Hard plastic, thin plastic, deli cup? In most cases, I agree to wait till they have molted. If you need to drill or really work at it to get the hole in there wait. If it's a deli cup or a softer plastic enclosure then I'd gently add them in while he is in the burrow. Just be careful not to mash the deli cup when adding them.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
What kind of container is it? Hard plastic, thin plastic, deli cup? In most cases, I agree to wait till they have molted. If you need to drill or really work at it to get the hole in there wait. If it's a deli cup or a softer plastic enclosure then I'd gently add them in while he is in the burrow. Just be careful not to mash the deli cup when adding them.
It's hard plastic and the lid is attached or else I'd remove it and drill. He's been burrowed for a week and not doing much. I can see him and he looks fine.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's hard plastic and the lid is attached or else I'd remove it and drill. He's been burrowed for a week and not doing much. I can see him and he looks fine.
I'd wait then. If condensation builds up on you before you can drill the new vents you can always check that he is in the burrow and open the lid to let it air out some. I over moistened some substrate once and there was a lot of condensation building up. I took off the lid and put the small enclosure in a mesh bag I had (after checking to make sure the T couldn't get out the holes) then set it on the coffee table to dry out while I watched TV (and it). When it dried out some I put the lid back on and it was fine.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I'd wait then. If condensation builds up on you before you can drill the new vents you can always check that he is in the burrow and open the lid to let it air out some. I over moistened some substrate once and there was a lot of condensation building up. I took off the lid and put the small enclosure in a mesh bag I had (after checking to make sure the T couldn't get out the holes) then set it on the coffee table to dry out while I watched TV (and it). When it dried out some I put the lid back on and it was fine.
Cool. The water from his dish leaked one day and that is how the condensation occurred. Usually it is quite dry in there. I left the lid open for a bit and it helped. I'll keep doing that as needed. For my E sp adult I have a temporary enclosure where I can move her and drill some holes in the lid. Or I can let her walk around and check out the neighborhood because she seems to want to explore. Just kidding I won't actually do that.

Thank you @Trenor for the advice and for the quick responses!