My new T's arrived today ...pics

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got a beautiful B.Boehemi (Mercury), a G.Pulchra (Shaun) and a B.Emilia (Chilli) today ...
Very excited about my new guys/girls, so thought I'd share.

Last edited:

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
excellent T choices, they all look very cute!

Im jealous of the boehemi :drool:
smallara, how many times am i going to repeat telling you that you should just buy one already! {D you wont regret it. (except maybe getting haired a lot, lol) i feel like scoolman, only with bohemei reccomendations, everyone should have one!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dangergirl, You made 3 great choices! - although I'm a bit biased since I also have them. ;)

Terry

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
excellent T choices, they all look very cute!

smallara, how many times am i going to repeat telling you that you should just buy one already! {D you wont regret it. (except maybe getting haired a lot, lol) i feel like scoolman, only with bohemei reccomendations, everyone should have one!
I am on a hunt for :

A.) Adult or sub adult female A. bicoloratum because they look exactly like the boehemi , except prettier .

B.) Any kind (literally , any kind) of arboreal t that HAS to be between 2.5 - 3.5"

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I am on a hunt for :

A.) Adult or sub adult female A. bicoloratum because they look exactly like the boehemi , except prettier .

B.) Any kind (literally , any kind) of arboreal t that HAS to be between 2.5 - 3.5"
KenTheBugGuy has 3 inch Avic avic for 20$. There's an arboreal for ya!