My new T.Blondi

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She/he is a little rough from shipping...she/he is wild caught....she/he does move around and shows defensive behavoir...hissing, kicking hairs but hasn't tried to bite yet. I think a molt is coming soon and she/he will look better...but I still think she/he is awesome, this T is why I got into this hobby.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that it will, especially in that set-up i saw you post...was he WC or CB???

zgraham

Arachnopeon
T. blondis are great. If I could only have 1 T, they would be it. Looks like you have a good set up. I would like to get a 20 or 30 gallon tank and do something like that. It is a great display.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice lookin' T. Seems well capable of taking care of itself too. Can't wait to see the post molt pic. Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
that it will, especially in that set-up i saw you post...was he WC or CB???
He was wild caught...I think that is why he is so rough...they wanted $149.00 I talked them down to $90.00. I would have still bought him at full price I felt sorry for him.....I think he may be in pre-molt...his abdomen is dark or has dark skin.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice lookin' T. Seems well capable of taking care of itself too. Can't wait to see the post molt pic. Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I had to real mess with him for him to threat...wich worries me a little...and he did refuse food but thats o.k....if he doesnt make it at least I made his last few days good in a big enclosure...I think he is young strong and will pull through. I hope he isn't dehydrated. He also has what looks like whitish stuff on the base of some of his legs, I know it is not mold....I don't know might be dried dirt.

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great looking T! I'm sure he'll be fine. I have yet to own one, but from looking at pics here it seems that T blondis normally get pretty ratty looking before a molt.

Best of luck!

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like you decided to get her! We are hoping that she is a she...So, congratulations! I hope you got a good deal on her. Have fun during your first night with her! This is exciting! :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Looks like you decided to get her! We are hoping that she is a she...So, congratulations! I hope you got a good deal on her. Have fun during your first night with her! This is exciting! :)
Thanks for your help....i have his sex picture in this thread, could you take a look I do beleive its a male that is what talkenlate04 said and he is a pro at this....I did talk him down to $90.00 instead of $150.00...I am a little dissapointed in my source...he doesnt give him water he gives him gel water crap....he drank 60ml of water I guess he is severly dehydrated & a little sluggish. How long is a males lifespan. I have heard 3-6 years, is there anything I can do to prolong it?