My new T. blondi came today, & it is a real one LOL!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tommy are you serious! you have never had Steak n' Shake?!!!:eek:

Aww. man Im sorry. The fries with the cheese sauce is...well a fat boys dream! well that and their mushroom swiss steak burger!

Thanks rob...now Im going to have to eat Steak N' Shake soon.:(

Yes I am on a diet...but steak and shake!?
My mouth is watering now, thanks a lot LOL!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy.. If this thread just didnt completely change topic... {D Also.. I notice there is a bunch of finger pointing going on.. There is no one here to blame.. But y'all... I mean it! You all did this to each other & me!

psykoink

Arachnopeon
I couldnt resist. I ordered another one this morning. Everytime I take a look at that little guy/gal all I want to do is order like 100 of them. It has a great personality too. Cant wait to see these guys grow.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
I kid you not! I am a very sneaky person.. I can walk right behind you.. And you will never know.. :cool: Unless of course I sneeze or something.. But that wont happen.. Im like a fox.. A sneaky...fox! :cool:
lol if your in for an ounce go for a pound i would wait till they had to go shopping he would go to check on the Ts all there would be is dust outlines where the cages used to be lol {D

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am drooling what a mouth watering thread, but nice spider Rob :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am drooling what a mouth watering thread, but nice spider Rob :)
No joke, My wife is going to get staek N shake....I need to PM redneck and tell him!!! I think I will LOL!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oh... Your wife going to bring me some? :razz: No? :( OK... I see.. I understand... Im hurt.. But I completely understand!
I will be lucky if she brings me mine LOL!!!!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I kid you not! I am a very sneaky person.. I can walk right behind you.. And you will never know.. :cool: Unless of course I sneeze or something.. But that wont happen.. Im like a fox.. A sneaky...fox! :cool:
We can smell you for a mile away. :razz:

Rob I am bit jelous, I am thinking that I will get myself a T. blondi in a year or so. :D It just looks gorgous!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We can smell you for a mile away. :razz:

Rob I am bit jelous, I am thinking that I will get myself a T. blondi in a year or so. :D It just looks gorgous!
You can't smell me a mile away! I wash! ;P

OK... In all seriousness right now... Everyone that got a "true" blondi sling.. Y'alls blondi slings are safe! Mine will be here Tuesday... :razz: Wednesday at the latest! :D

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just have to say this: T. blondis get too big for me, but Steak n' Shake's fries are way too small. Tasty burgers though. And the milkshakes? Fan-frickin-tastic!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have you told Zillian yet that s/he will be a youtube star? :D

Congrats Rob and all you other lucky ducks who got these!