My new spider Chilobrachys Guangxiensis

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here is my new spider to replace the one I lost as some of you may have read here she is a adult female Chilobrachys Guangxiensis

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah pal, she loves me already fantastic species very highly strung and they do make stunning web structures {D

sn95

Arachnopeon
Very nice, I am still debating on what Chilobrachys sp. I want to attempt to get for my own collection.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice, I am still debating on what Chilobrachys sp. I want to attempt to get for my own collection.
Fimbriatus :D I just got two slings, awesome little guys so far. They webbed every corner of their container in two days.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It funny but on reading about this Chilobrachys it also goes under the name Andersoni and Huahini as well. Yes they web up extensively they say these are burrowers but mine has deep substrate and has not attempted and seems to of taken residence in the hide I have provided, and as you can see she has webbed a tube like structure round the edge of it.

Cracking spiders may get some more, some one I know has a Fimbriatus female so may buy that as they have some nice colours.

SpiderDane

Arachnopeon
i would say C. fimbriatus :clap:

Very underrated spider! Simply amazing webbing. I have my juvenile 0.1 i low substrate enclosure with a shelter. The shelter was a waste in my case. She webbed up the entrance, and have made a impressive tunnel web that covers the hole enclosure :D