My new S.arizonensis :)

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My new S.heros arizonensis

I love these!! I got these guys about a week ago. They are all 2.5"-3" the banded is unfortunately missing a terminal but it will grow back. So check em out

First up the traditional banded

Next up the unbanded so gorgeous just glows

Next is a very interesting specimen the guy I bought it from has been doing field collecting research for years and believes these are a separate subspecies.I'm calling it a narrow banded arizonensis for now. Let me know what you guys think of it. It's a beautiful specimen.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think of them:3::3:

Last edited:

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry for the not so great pictures the lighting situation was pretty crumby. Here's a bonus pic of a S.polymorpha that I got with these it was supposed to be a blue phase but I think I just got a normal I've only seen juvie blue phase pictures and they are very blue. This guy shows no blue that I can see. But it is quite a large specimen. Anyway here its

Xenomorph

Arachnosquire
I think you you've got there a few real treasures brought to the house:)

I love the color variations of Scolopendra heros. And the terminal Leg grows back.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very very nice :) Did you get them from the dealer in the FS/T section?

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
The lightly banded one is a neat individual but the banded and unbanded are still just "arizonensis" so light banded wouldn't make any difference.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
unless new research has been done in the last couple years or i am badly mistaken there are no valid subspecies of heros