My new puppies

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow. Way to add to the Pit Bull over population. Good for you.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow. Way to add to the Pit Bull over population. Good for you.
I breed Americans, not Pits. When I breed, I breed quality dogs with function. Dogs thay are already spoke for before they are born. Dogs for working. Not chaining out in your front yard to look like a bad-ass.
I hope your Cheerios taste better in the morning.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Forsale??? I had one, but it got hit by a car.

Reading that I dont think will make ta2edpop comfortable about giving you one.

Sorry for your loss though.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Aw those puppies are so cute! I've always wanted a top quality American Bulldog; they are just too expensive for me though.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Forsale??? I had one, but it got hit by a car. :(
I do sell them, but the ones that I have are spoke for I try not to produce puppies if I don't have homes for them.
I would HATE to contribute to the pit bull population.:rolleyes:

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aw those puppies are so cute! I've always wanted a top quality American Bulldog; they are just too expensive for me though.
They are worth it. I have been nothing but happy with mine.

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I do sell them, but the ones that I have are spoke for I try not to produce puppies if I don't have homes for them.
I would HATE to contribute to the pit bull population.:rolleyes:
Why? There are too many irresponsible breeders and <edit> bloodlines, I think it would only be a good thing to bring some well balanced and behaved pits with a decent gene pool. They're potentially amazing and beautiful dogs, and only as much so as the breeder/owner makes them. By the way, adorable puppies.

Last edited by a moderator:

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What I said was "Pit Bull overpopulation". I am one of those crazy pit bull owners that flap their arms in the air and scream "responsibility!!!"... I am also an avid AmBull lover and past owner. AmBulls have it just as hard these days with the misinformation, myth, BSL, and irresponsibility as Pit Bulls and pit mixes. I think that it rocks that you have the dogs spoken for before breeding... (as opposed to posting in classified ads, etc as your garden variety BYB). I am also impressed that you breed a working line. Weight pull? Bite sport? These are seriously wonderful dogs and sadly are a breed targeted for total elimination :( I do hope that you are a responsible breeder - god knows that there need to be more responsible breeders. Had you stated more information in your first post, I would not have stuck my neck out with the assumption that you were breeding Pit Bulls (I am of the belief that due to the huge over population of Pit Bulls and mixes that responsible Pit Bull breeders aren't even breeding right now... When purebred papered pups are hard to GIVE away, let alone sell to good homes... meh, I will get off the soap box). Anyway, sorry if I pissed you off. It is good to hear that you are trying to better the working lines and have pups presold (as opposed to selling them on forums). Good on ya mate or something.

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pissed me off? Nah dude, no worries, I was just saying. It's good to see another responsible dog lover.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks. I have no problems with sound, well balanced American Pit Bull Terriers. If you check through the posts I think some others do, or at least the grove of back-yard breeders and thug like wanna-bes producing them. As far as mine go, I have some of the best catch dog and weight pulling lines one could want in an AB. I take well balance, sound dogs and produce puppies with a purpose. IMO, there are few better rounded dogs out there. Farm work, bite work, hunting, protection, real love for children and family.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What I said was "Pit Bull overpopulation". I am one of those crazy pit bull owners that flap their arms in the air and scream "responsibility!!!"... I am also an avid AmBull lover and past owner. AmBulls have it just as hard these days with the misinformation, myth, BSL, and irresponsibility as Pit Bulls and pit mixes. I think that it rocks that you have the dogs spoken for before breeding... (as opposed to posting in classified ads, etc as your garden variety BYB). I am also impressed that you breed a working line. Weight pull? Bite sport? These are seriously wonderful dogs and sadly are a breed targeted for total elimination :( I do hope that you are a responsible breeder - god knows that there need to be more responsible breeders. Had you stated more information in your first post, I would not have stuck my neck out with the assumption that you were breeding Pit Bulls (I am of the belief that due to the huge over population of Pit Bulls and mixes that responsible Pit Bull breeders aren't even breeding right now... When purebred papered pups are hard to GIVE away, let alone sell to good homes... meh, I will get off the soap box). Anyway, sorry if I pissed you off. It is good to hear that you are trying to better the working lines and have pups presold (as opposed to selling them on forums). Good on ya mate or something.
No sweat. I also understand when it comes to breeding any Bully-breed. Just don't like being tagged that way. Anyway-no hard feelings.

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I could not agree with you more, ta2edpop...

I could go on and on about Pit Bulls (I wont). Aside from the unsound dogs (being produced more and more thanks to the carelessness of BYBing) they are wonderful dogs. They are NOT the same as American Bulldogs, however. Cross breeding the two happens too often, sadly. :(

Our AmBull, Tyson, saved my life. I love the breed.