My new Pterinochilus chordatus pair

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
he looks mature already...cant really see his papls, but there looks to be hooks on his legs......very leggy aswell.....any better pics of the male?

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes there are hooks on his legs,here is the picture.He's already matured ?

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yep, if he's got hooks and hoof looking pedipalps, then he's ready for a lady! Time for a date! :D

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually l am a bit confused, l havent seen any sperm web yet :?

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually l am a bit confused, l havent seen any sperm web yet :?
Was he mature when you got him? You could ask the person you got him from if they know how long since he matured. At any rate, the female being freshly molted is good. I would fatten her up and then place the two together!

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Was he mature when you got him? You could ask the person you got him from if they know how long since he matured. At any rate, the female being freshly molted is good. I would fatten her up and then place the two together!
No, when l got him, it was a sling, l fed them both today, l will try it than :D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Somtimes you dont even see the remains of a sperm web...they usually destroy them after they are done with them.....when was his last molt??.

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Somtimes you dont even see the remains of a sperm web...they usually destroy them after they are done with them.....when was his last molt??.
Yes as you said,maybe he destroyed it. He molted 1 month ago.Female is also fresh.

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This friday l will try it, is there anything that you can suggest ?