My new package..

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got these from Richard at Nightmare Creatures yesterday, 4 C. Vittatus and 1 U. Mordax Mordax....i love em

U. mordax mordax

Male and Female C. vittatus

Male C. vittatus

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sweet, i just ordered a sling from him today. Are you happy with how he packed everything. what method of shipping did he use?

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sweet, i jsut ordered a sling from him today. Are you happy with how he packed everything. what method of shipping did he use?
Everything was great. He sent it to me 2 day, and everything arrived perfect. I was scared it was going to be too hot, but they got here and as soon as I took them out, all were running around like crazy...I highly suggest him..

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Everything was great. He sent it to me 2 day, and everything arrived perfect. I was scared it was going to be too hot, but they got here and as soon as I took them out, all were running around like crazy...I highly suggest him..
Cool thats very comforting for me lol, not that i dont trust him or something though

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
no, i understand. I feel the same way, as I am a worrier. Please let me know how it goes when you get them

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on the new arrivals! :clap:

I've got a little U. mordax myself. They're fun little creatures. She made herself an underground chamber right up against the side of the tank (impending molt, perhaps?).

That species is communal and they're supposed to be pretty common in the woods around where I live -- I'm taking a blacklight with me camping this summer. :D

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah they are great, it seems like a minature p. imperator. I hope this one is gravid, which it might be, and in that case, it would be my first scorplings. And they are supposed to be one of the most communal species, if i remember right. I would love to get a nice colony of these going..