My new OBT'S ! ! !

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I just got 3 OBT's each ~1.25" they are already my 2d fav sp. behind of course my A. brock. I wish I had gotten them sooner rather than waiting, really hoping to breed them when they get mature. They wasted no time at all in webing up their enclosures and all 3 have eaten/eating and 2 have even drank from their caps! Can it get any better? I will be posting pics soon.

tommy1959

Arachnopeon
Wait till they get so mad they just fall over like a Brat Child!! lol They are too funny!!

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
my OBT is a bore. Hasn't really struck me with the interest that most others have gotten from their OBT's. It rarely eats, doesn't come out of it's burrow much, and I hardly pay much attention to it, other than to see if it has done anything other than change it's webbing every night. But then again it's only 1" in size, so it's growing still. Should get better with time.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
my OBT is a bore. Hasn't really struck me with the interest that most others have gotten from their OBT's. It rarely eats, doesn't come out of it's burrow much, and I hardly pay much attention to it, other than to see if it has done anything other than change it's webbing every night. But then again it's only 1" in size, so it's growing still. Should get better with time.
You ever get a chance to watch it changing its webbing?