My new little friend

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Had not had one of these in years because of overly curious children. Now they are old enough to respect the respected ;) It is an Agkistrodon contortrix

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous copperhead! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these guys, very nice pick-up!

Cass

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice! That's the sp that got me kicked out of the house at 17. Beautiful:clap:

Terry

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! But.. For me.. No hots.. Fat people = Slow people.. (Atleast in my case.. {D) So.. Boas are good as gold for me.. :cool: :D

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! But.. For me.. No hots.. Fat people = Slow people.. (Atleast in my case.. {D) So.. Boas are good as gold for me.. :cool: :D
Ha!Ha! You are so modest! I was going to mentioned that in your new youtube rant,that you keep "novice T"S" Now I know you had or still do( I tried one time getting one from you) a few Stromatopelma Calceatum. I know they were still slings, but I say expert!

Copper Heads are turtles compared to those :) but I guess I rather get bit by a S.cal than Copper Head.But I chose not to get bit at all!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ha!Ha! You are so modest! I was going to mentioned that in your new youtube rant,that you keep "novice T"S" Now I know you had or still do( I tried one time getting one from you) a few Stromatopelma Calceatum. I know they were still slings, but I say expert!

Copper Heads are turtles compared to those :) but I guess I rather get bit by a S.cal than Copper Head.But I chose not to get bit at all!
Ahh yes... I do have a couple S. cals.. LoL! Oops.. Those are not really novice T's.. LoL.. They are about 3"+ now.. :eek: I believe I have a pair.. :D They will stay where they are for now.. Working on a diff. project.. :D Its a surprise to everyone until further notice.. ;)

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ahh yes... I do have a couple S. cals.. LoL! Oops.. Those are not really novice T's.. LoL.. They are about 3"+ now.. :eek: I believe I have a pair.. :D They will stay where they are for now.. Working on a diff. project.. :D Its a surprise to everyone until further notice.. ;)
:eek: 3" ? Man I want a few,Next on my wish list..for now I got a 4" female H.lividium coming now and 2 more OBT"S slings Man I love those little demon seeds,so cute when they threat posture up and give me the hibbe jibbes:}