Species Cyriopagopus lividus (a.k.a. Haplopelma lividum)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great picture! That sure is a cute little thing. Wait till it grows up though..{D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You may want to get that cricket out of there until she's made a burrow. Which, I should warn you, sometimes takes h.lividums a LOOOONG time to do! Plus, that cricket from here looks like an adult female, and with the moist conditions of the h.lividum, she may lay eggs.
She's a beautiful spider, though! :clap:

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer

let her get set up before you offer food...she looks healthy enough to give her time...

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know these are not rare but when i saw her, i had to get her!!! shes almost black with out the flash but with it wow:drool: ...midnight blue at its best..

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
25 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;P i can honestly say it was the deal of a lifetime, which was another reason i couldn't pass her up!!!! im not that into asian T's but you see, i dont think i have to explain...lol

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow man you got really close to her mine you cant even move her extreamly aggresive lovely T tho

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok guys just moved her she didnt like it to well ohh well but shes in a must better condo a nice ExoTerra one :D:D:D