My new Centruroides limpatus sling.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a pic of my new C. limpatus sling. I just ordered 2 more.

Last edited:

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks. I just went in and reattached the photo. Let me know what you think.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thank you. As a professional language teacher, I appreciate it when people correct my spelling.
If that's the case: see you your post about minimum shipping temps
it is:
C.exilicauda
I.maculatus

Genusnames start with a capital and species name with a normal size letter, like Babycurus jacksoni.....

I want to ask you, how do you call the opposite of a capital in english? Normal size letter is not correct.....but I don't know how to say it.

Cheers, Michiel

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
how do you call the opposite of a capital in english? Normal size letter is not correct.....but I don't know how to say it.

Cheers, Michiel
We say "lower case" most commonly. I am sure there is another word for it, but that is the only one I ever hear.

Looks nice Op! Nice wood in there for it too. We're all Jealous.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks man!

(and now I am leaving my totally boring office building, drive home, and grab a cold one :D Finally, what a week.....)

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's cool. I should already be in bed. Early class tomorrow morning. But it should be interesting. We are discussing Beowulf tomorrow.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bought mine in Tianjin, China. Ryan, I see you're in Malaysia. You must have some really interesting scorpion species there.

RyoKenzaki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I guess only Lychas scutilus is consider as "nice" species in our country haha. Do check out my thread "greeting from malaysia" for pic :D

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, hard to tell with young even if the pic was crystal with the C. amer scorps.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Or C.limpidus .. depending on what it actually is.

Cheers,
Dave

Indeed, difficult to see what it is, "one of the hordes of yellowish mexican Centruroides with two or more dark bands across the tergites". That's all I can say :D