My new Addition!!!

Tang

Arachnopeon
Just got it like 2 days back, thought wanna share with u guys..

My 1st avic, a VERSICOLOR!!!{D

Arent she/he cute????

And I also got myself some P.IRMINIA!!!

just love this sp a lot..
(actually I shouldnt get this sp coz I'm still a beginner)but I really cant wait to get some:D:D
Need to be really careful with this 1 tho..:eek:

elportoed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I noticed that you are in Malaysia. What do you use to feed your ts?

Tang

Arachnopeon
I noticed that you are in Malaysia. What do you use to feed your ts?
yup, from malaysia.

I feed them with pinheads and mealworm.
just got my crix booming out with thousands of babies.
just started a dubias colony,but needed some time to grows..:D

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like your setups in those vials, but do not expect to actually be able to see that P. irminia when it gets settled in. :)

They really are not that bad to care for, not so much defensive as they are just fast. I think the Nike swoosh on their toes is well suited!

Cheers,
Nate

ametan

Arachnoknight
They're beautiful! Watch out for the little versicolor. They're fast and they like to explore at any opportunity!

Tang

Arachnopeon
I like your setups in those vials, but do not expect to actually be able to see that P. irminia when it gets settled in. :)

They really are not that bad to care for, not so much defensive as they are just fast. I think the Nike swoosh on their toes is well suited!

Cheers,
Nate
Thanks jade, will take more pics of them to share later on...
Ya, I know they tend to burrow or hide a lot.This pics were taken when they wander around while they're out of their hide.
Really like the nike swoosh thing.:razz:

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Absolutely Beautiful. I just recently purchased 4 P. Irminias myself. They are stunning! :)

Tang

Arachnopeon
They're beautiful! Watch out for the little versicolor. They're fast and they like to explore at any opportunity!
LOL... Ya, they're all over my hands whrn I tried to get them it those vials, especially those versi's.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Awesome..... LOL! I use leaves from my avocado plants I grow here. Will be receiving 2 Regalis and 2 versis soon. I'll PM you every now and then. Want to see how it is all going for you with them. These are my first Irminias and the Regalis and Versi are going to be my 1st as well. Enjoy :)

Tang

Arachnopeon
Awesome..... LOL! I use leaves from my avocado plants I grow here. Will be receiving 2 Regalis and 2 versis soon. I'll PM you every now and then. Want to see how it is all going for you with them. These are my first Irminias and the Regalis and Versi are going to be my 1st as well. Enjoy :)
:cool:
Thumps up for ur addition too...
U gonna love them.
Wish to see yours soon.