My New Addition - Large Adult Female - Acanthoscurria Geniculata

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Another Lady joins my collection :cigar: an impressive vivarium on the cards for this one!

A-G.JPG

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Very pretty, :), just think there should be more sub.
Thank you, Yeah I was thinking it looks a bit thin however there are gradients of up to 20cm in depth in areas and she has already dug out under the cave area for her hide (on the right) :)

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Thank you, Yeah I was thinking it looks a bit thin however there are gradients of up to 20cm in depth in areas and she has already dug out under the cave area for her hide (on the right) :)
I'm not saying for digging, I'm saying if the spider falls.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
One of the best, classic, NW Theraphosidae. And the set up is great, but as Toxoderidae said I would add more substrate inches as well, for limit the risk/s in a case of climb & fall event.

Anyway I wouldn't use for a terrestrial, at all, an enclosure with such an higher height level, just me.

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Thanks @Chris LXXIX & @Toxoderidae :)

I think I will add some more substrate to help with this, I understand there are risks having the height and have tried to make sure there is nothing sharp to puncture or damage her. However hindsight is a wonderful thing and we all know that the risks are still there for her getting hurt, minimizing these things will give her a safer home and me a better peace of mind :)