My Millipede collection

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
I welcomed new millipede to the collection this week courtesy of Elytra and Antenna. I was beyond thrilled to open this package. They arrived active and healthily. There was food and a magazine tucked inside the package too as an added bonus. I can’t wait to do business with him again. Thank you!!!!

Trigoniulus macropygus - flame leg

Attachments

NopusNatus

Arachnopeon
Darn, I’ve been meaning to pm you to see if you would be interested in trading some of the Spirobolellus sp Maui for some flame legs but never got around to asking. I guess that’s what I get for waiting. I don’t have any other millipede species available to trade currently but hopefully I’ll have some Dendrostreptus macracanthus babies within a year or so. Maybe we can talk then? You have a beautiful collection and congratulations on the flame legs. They are a beautiful surface active species, you won’t be disappointed.

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
Darn, I’ve been meaning to pm you to see if you would be interested in trading some of the Spirobolellus sp Maui for some flame legs but never got around to asking. I guess that’s what I get for waiting. I don’t have any other millipede species available to trade currently but hopefully I’ll have some Dendrostreptus macracanthus babies within a year or so. Maybe we can talk then? You have a beautiful collection and congratulations on the flame legs. They are a beautiful surface active species, you won’t be disappointed.
Very interested. PM me when you get a chance.

SeaNettle

Arachnopeon
I have to say I'm jealous of your spirobolellus sp. and Brachycybe lecontii. They look fantastic.

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
I have to say I'm jealous of your spirobolellus sp. and Brachycybe lecontii. They look fantastic.
They maybe small, but they sure are cute. So far the spirobolellus are doing great. I have 65 Babies that range in size 2 to 5 mm long. They should be large enough to rehome a few in the fall.

SeaNettle

Arachnopeon
They maybe small, but they sure are cute. So far the spirobolellus are doing great. I have 65 Babies that range in size 2 to 5 mm long. They should be large enough to rehome a few in the fall.
Well if you must re-home some of them I'd appreciate if you kept me in mind. I'd be happy to work something out with you down the road.

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
Well if you must re-home some of them I'd appreciate if you kept me in mind. I'd be happy to work something out with you down the road.
I’ll put you on my waiting list. I have 2 other people that I have promised them out to as well.