My Megaphobema Robustum might've just died and I have no idea why..

Mei

Arachnopeon
She was fine a few weeks ago, but then she started slumping and moving very veeeery slowly. I think she was in premolt? But then she stopped miving altogether and I hot worried as heck. I recently lifted her up with her fangs to her water dish to drink some water, she even spent some time in an ICU. I'm out of ideas on what to do and where I went wrong... She still seems to have some vague and weak movement in her but even if I turn her upside down she won't budge.. I'm at loss and now I'm crying yay.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
She was fine a few weeks ago, but then she started slumping and moving very veeeery slowly. I think she was in premolt? But then she stopped miving altogether and I hot worried as heck. I recently lifted her up with her fangs to her water dish to drink some water, she even spent some time in an ICU. I'm out of ideas on what to do and where I went wrong... She still seems to have some vague and weak movement in her but even if I turn her upside down she won't budge.. I'm at loss and now I'm crying yay.
ICUs are death traps and should not be used. You had the right idea in positioning her to have her fangs in the water dish so she could drink freely, IF dehydration was the problem.

We can't tell you much based on your words. Pictures of the T and her whole setup are necessary if you're wanting an answer.

Mei

Arachnopeon
ICUs are death traps and should not be used. You had the right idea in positioning her to have her fangs in the water dish so she could drink freely, IF dehydration was the problem.

We can't tell you much based on your words. Pictures of the T and her whole setup are necessary if you're wanting an answer.

Attachments

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
These guys can be susceptible to temperature rises in summer as they are a species that like it pretty cool. While they do well in moist substrate, they never should be sprayed directly. There’s many things it could be, even something like an internal injury from a fall. More pictures and information like a guesstimate of what the peak temp was in the room it was kept in is also helpful.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Why is the spider wet...

Post a photo of the entire set up. I have a feeling that a fall was the culprit.. that is a huge abdomen and definitely a detriment in the wrong environment.